Deactivation and elimination of cookies You have the option to allow, bl
ock or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. By deactivating cookies, some of the available services may cease to be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the Help menu of the browser where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website. You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. :
• Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
• Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following
• Ghostery: www.ghostery. com/
• Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
• Shut down. The notice is hidden on this page.
• Modify your configuration. You will be able to obtain more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy of www.entresedas.es and modify the configuration of your browser.
Personal data protection According to the LOPD, in application of current regulations on the protection of personal data, informs that the personal data collected through the forms on the Website: www.entresedas.es, are included in the specific automated files of users of ENTRESEDAS services. The purpose of the collection and automated processing of personal data is to maintain the business relationship and carry out information, training, advice and other activities of ENTRESEDAS. These data will only be transferred to those entities that are necessary for the sole purpose of fulfilling the aforementioned purpose. ENTRESEDAS adopts the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of people with regard to the processing of personal data and their free circulation. The user may at any time exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation recognized in the aforementioned Regulation (EU). The exercise of these rights can be done by the user himself through email to: email@example.com or at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The user declares that all the data provided by him are true and correct, and undertakes to keep them updated, communicating the changes to ENTRESEDAS. Purpose of the processing of personal data: For what purpose will we treat your personal data? In ENTRESEDAS, we will treat your personal data collected through the Website: WWW.entresedas.es, with the following purposes: 1. In the case of contracting the goods and services offered through ENTRESEDAS, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service. 2. Sending requested information through the forms provided in ENTRESEDAS